The Folding Rear Bench Seat is a universally designed aft seat that is custom fabricated to fit your boat. This seat provides a safe and comfortable place for your passengers to sit when the boat is underway, at the dock or beached at the sandbar. The frame is made from marine grade aluminum with heavy duty welded construction. The folding design allows the seat to be folded out of the way and even removed with quick release pins if necessary. It has two folding kick stand legs that fold down in sitting position for support and stow up in folded position. Designed to mount to flat transom wall, the seat is easy to install only taking four self-tapping screws. Please see below instructions on measuring and customization options to help get you the rear seat you need. A supportive folding backrest can be added to make it more comfortable.
• Aluminum Weld Frame
• Two Kick Stand Support Legs with Pipe Clips & Crutch Tips
• Two 3” H x 2” W Mounting Brackets
• Two 5R100 Quick Release Push Pins
• Seat Cushion
• Snap Connection for Folded Position
• Hardware To Install
PLEASE NOTE: The custom-made Rear Bench seat is not returnable.
For custom upholstery please call: 561-832-7879
Folding Rear Bench Seat Measurement Chart
How To Measure forRear Bench Seat:
- Determine Seat Width. We Offer Set Sizes in 44″, 48″,52″, 56″ & 60″ Widths.
- Measure from (Deck) or Floor to Bottom of Transom Bolster then deduct 1/2″ for Clearance, when unit is in folded down position.
- See Yellow Highlighted area in chart
- Determine Upholstery choice either in Smooth Material or Pleated. Note there is an upcharge for pleated material.
- Approximate radius is 8″ on Forward Rounded Corners.